Buying baby clothing is not a ‘little’ task! One of the challenging tasks for new parents is to find proper baby shirts for their new born.
Types and Design
* For babies of 0 to 24 months old, a 100% organic cotton material is good to use. Cotton is eco-friendly and best suited for summer and spring seasons. Fabrics that are flexible, stretchable and providing room for growth are also preferred.
* According to the climate, you can choose from long sleeved, short sleeved or sleeveless shirts.
* Baby shirts for baby girls are available too with feminine prints and designs. Think colours like pinks and reds! You can pair them with cute baby skirts!
* Get different designs for your baby – plaid shirts, checked shirts and striped shirts bring variety to your baby’s wardrobe!
* Sweatshirt: With a dozen of other outfits for babies, sweatshirt finds a place in wardrobe. Sweatshirt serves its purpose seasonally. Hooded ones are ideal for cool days.
* T-Shirt: They come in different patterns such as appliqué tees, graphic tees, printed tees, v-neck tees and polo tees.
* Polo Shirts: They provide complete protection as an additional layer keeping the baby warmer.