Safety hazards are a part of most workplaces. The major cause for workplace accidents is negligence in following work place safety. Specially designed footwear help prevent injuries at the work spot to a great extent.
Types of Work and Safety Footwear
*steel toed shoes.
* '''Steel Insoles''': Steel insoles restrict the movement of toes and are helpful to individuals with joint problems.
* '''Metal Instep Guard''': They protect the feet from puncture injuries through a protective metal shield.
* '''shoes have steel toe caps that are a common sight in heavy industries.
* '''Plastic Shoe Covers''': Plastic shoe covers on shoes are for reasons of hygiene and are used in hospitals and day cares
* '''Anti slip shoes '''are required to prevent slipping.
* For places where is ther a buildshoes'>static dissipative protective footwear can help dispel electricity.
Footwear for Workplace Safety Tips
* The internal surface of the work shoe must be in a straight line from the heel to the end of the big toe.
* Consider using insoles where the job needs walking or standing on solid floors.
* Women’s safety shoes are widely used by women in the workplace.
* When choosing footwear, one should keep in mind that tight socks or stockings can spasm the toes as much as poorlysocks'>Safety socks are always preferred.